Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to create an account?
You will need to create an account in order to place orders online. You will need to go to our registration page in order to create an account. Once you have created an account you will be able to see all of your online orders, saved designs, billing and shipping information and other account information.
What happens after I place my order?
You will receive an automated email response confirming your order and payment details. If there are any inaccuracies in your order, please contact us immediately. After payment processing, stock orders are sent to our print department for production and shipping. You will receive a tracking number and PDF invoice by email when your order is completed. For custom design orders, your project will be assigned to a graphic designer who will contact you with any questions. You will be emailed proofs for your designs, to which you can respond with revisions or approval. Upon approval, master print files are sent to our print department and your products are shipped.
Are your signs compliant with the newest Subway brand standards?
Stock designs offered on our site are guaranteed to comply with the latest Subway branding guidelines. Custom designs and alterations may void compliance, and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure franchise compliance. We offer expert guidance to assist with design decisions on request.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Stock orders will be delivered to most locations within three to five business days. Custom orders generally take three to five business days after proofs are approved. If you need your products on a tight deadline, be sure to let us know, and select the RUSH processing option if applicable
What types of products do you offer?
We offer several different types of printed sign materials. All of our signs are digitally printed in full color.
- 3-Panel Frames: Choose from a wide variety of double-sided inserts that are digitally printed on 4mm coroplast and specifically designed to fit into your 3-panel hanging frame system.
- Vinyl Banners: Choose from a horizontal or vertical banner style to meet your promotional needs. All of our banners are printed on a 13oz. Indoor/Outdoor (gloss finish) Viny with hem taped edges and grommets. Pole pockets available upon request.
- Flags: Select from multiple design options to find the flag that meets your advertising needs. Each T3 Feather Flag stands 10' Tall from the flag base and is printed on a polyester knit material with a single reverse print.
- Menu Footers: Choose from multiple menu footer options that are designed to showcase your promotional items along the bottom of your Subway Menu boards. Each T3 Menu Footer is printed in high-resolution on 16 pt matte cardstock.
- Paper Products: T3Sub offers a variety of paper products which include, bag stuffers, business cards, door hangers, and flyers. All paper products are digitally printed and are available in single or double-sided print.
- Picket Signs: T3Sub offers a wide variety of picket signs, also commonly referred to as, "yard signs", for your advertising campaign. These picket signs are printed on 4mm coroplast and can be placed easily in any outdoor area by pushing the thin metal stakes into the soft ground.
- Sidewalk Signs: Choose from multiple design options to find a sidewalk sign that is right for you. Each T3 Sidewalk Sign Insert is digitally printed on 4mm coroplast for long lasting durability. These signs come in multiple sizes and work great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Sign Hardware: T3Sub is your one stop shop for all your sign hardware needs. We offer hardware for your Banners, Flags, Sidewalk Signs, and Promotional Inserts.
- Soffit Panels: Choose from multiple designs to bring brilliant high-definition imagery to your soffit panels.
- Stand Toppers: Digitally printed on 4mm coroplast, stand toppers are great for adding an extra marketing message to your vertical banner by flashing a bonus message at eye level.
- Window Clings: Choose from a wide variety of window cling options for your next promotion. Window Clings are digitally printed on high-quality vinyl and intended for inside-mounted applications facing outside.
Can I design a custom sign or modify one from your site?
Our graphic design department can create new artwork from scratch, or make changes to any of the designs offered on our website. Design fees are a flat $20 for simple changes such as text, pricing, and image swaps. Up to two minor revisions are included. Additional customization is billed at $60 per hour, rounded to the nearest ten minute increment. Contact customer service to get a design estimate for your custom project.
How do I customize my Subway signage?
When ordering your customizable product, you will have the option to select, "Yes, Customize Design" if selected, a customer service representative will reach out to you help you with the customization process.
Do I have to give you my credit card information online?
No! Although the T3Sub.com ordering system uses secure technology, we understand if you prefer to provide your credit card information by phone. You may call our staff at 320-965-9206 Monday - Friday. You can also choose the pay by check method.
How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
You can add your coupons or promotion codes once you are in the shopping cart. Simply add your code in the Discount Coupon box and click the "Apply Code" button. If the coupon is valid, it will be applied to your total bill and you will see your bill being discounted for the correct value.
What is your return policy?
Defective items can be returned within thirty days in unused condition, for a full refund. Please call customer service to arrange a return. Custom printed items are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for carefully examining proofs before order is sent to production. In the rare event of printer error we will offer replacement or credit.
Can I track my banner shipment?
Yes! We update the status of your T3Sub order every step of the way with our Live Order Tracking system. Once we ship your banner, you can track the delivery with the provided USPS tracking number. Due to COVID-19, UPS has suspended their service guarantee, thus we can not guarantee delivery times after we have placed your package with UPS. To learn more, visit UPS here.